Google

Anda Pengunjung ke....

Sabtu, 19 Januari 2008

Lia Amelia

My Holiday....

In my holiday.I stay in home.I take a care my brother.My brother is sick.I watching television.My favorite chanel is ANIMAX.Many animation cartoon JAPAN here.Everyday I reading comic.After holiday i sick.The specially in my holiday is,I went to Bandung with my family.I pick up many stawberry.I outbound in Ciwidey.After that I shopping in Dago.I happy because,my holiday is happy.My favorite food is Batagor and Brownies.In Bandung I stay in Permata Bidakara Hotels.It's very happy!!!

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

How old is this girl? Outbound? That is rarely used by a young girl. Anyway, the dairy is full of grammatical mistakes. Learn again then you will know the differences.

Anonim mengatakan...

they are grade 7 in public school. Don't worry, they made it as a first experiment. I (as a teacher) didnt refise or adivice first. I want my students express their ideas without worry about their language. So, later on they will be realize anything their writing today.

I am sorry if you read it and make you dissapointed. But its my concept.

Thanks,
Sopyan